Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Is This Me?


Hello all, hope the week has been treating everyone well. I have been hanging out in the sun with the dog, working on my paper, and housework while Sean is away. So the other day I was out playing frisbee with Toulie and listening to music on my iphone when I caught my shadow and was quite floored. Hello Belly! Yikes. Hehe.
On Thursday I will be heading out to Yosemite to hang out with Sean and some friends for a few days. I'm not looking forward to driving there by myself, but it will probably be the last trip we make there for a while. I'm sure we will have some great pictures to share when we get back. Sean is out there having a blast hiking and climbing and rescuing. He's in his element out there as we all know.
I am also planning our "babymoon", or our last trip together without little kiddies. We are going to Oregon, hoping to check out some cool stuff. On the list is Portland, the Columbia River Gorge, and the Oregon Coast. If anyone has any ideas for us, let me know! That's all for now. It's almost August, I can't believe it!
KT

No comments:

Post a Comment