Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Less than 5 weeks left!!!


Hello Everyone!!! I'm taking a little time-out from homework to update the blog. I feel like my brain is turning to mush sometimes (I have so much on my mind)!! It is very hard to concentrate on school work when you know you have a little bundle of joy coming soon! Less than five weeks as the title states.
So this picture is of me last week. I got a really awesome package from my friends Susie and Nicolas in France. It contained this b-day shirt, which is gorgeous! AND a TON on baby stuff! Susie works for Disney so there were a lot of cute outfits and stuffed animals, and all sorts of goodies in there for our spoiled little babe. We will for sure be taking pictures of him with some outfits!
I also wanted to shout out a big "Thank You" to the rest of family and friends that either called, sent cards, gifts, or facebook messages wishing me a Happy Birthday. I had a wonderful birthday and felt very loved! As you know my mom was here, so that was great. We shopped a few times, went to the movies, and took it easy. On my birthday as you can see, we went to the ocean and pumpkin patch. Then my surprise for the evening was dinner at the Melting Pot, which is a Fondue restaurant. It is kind of popular around here and I've never tried it, and I really wanted to. Thanks Sean, Mom, Amy Jo, and Chris and Elise for making it a very special evening!
I suppose I should also update our latest doctor appointment too. I went on Monday, and now have to continue to see my OB every Monday!! So everything was fine, I was complaining of a lot of pelvic pain, but the doc said it was pretty normal. It is just my body getting ready to have the baby, but I was quite surprised by it! The doc also said she thinks that the baby will come a few days early!! Hmmm....we will see I guess! Sean and I also figured out how to put the car seats in our cars, so we are all ready in that department. It really makes it seem like any day now!! We will keep you all updated! Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute with that shirt!!!! i have the same one, lol. We are glad to know you like the baby stuff.... peanut is gonna be an intelectual baby with that mozart cd. xoxo
    Susie + Nicolas

    ReplyDelete