Saturday, January 16, 2010

Look everyone I'm 10 weeks old now!!!






Yup,
Another milestone has turned the corner. Logan has crossed into the double digits in weeks now. He's growing so fast too. Its already hard to remember how little he was when we first brought him home. Sometimes I wish we had a scale here at home for the lil guy, but sadly I am already afraid he is growing to fast and wish he would just stay his size for a bit longer.

I must admit everyday he surprises up with how much he develops though. His favorite activity is flexing his muscles in his baby papasan chair. He can hold his head up all by himself now too, and only when he is really tired do we help support his head. I think he is going to skip crawling all together and go straight to walking as he is always trying to stand in our laps when we hold him. During tummy time, he is learning to roll over and can pull his hands up underneath his head to support it.
He's also grown out of his first wardrobe of clothing. hmmm who can we give them too now???

His vision is considerably better too. He can see us across the room and will smile and start kicking and waving, albeit aimlessy when he see us. I dont know if he can quite sense where noise is coming from yet, but he does hear well and will brighten his eyes when he hears us talking to him.

The last couple days and maybe even a week he has slept about 6 hrs straight too. Unfortunately, his reflux isnt getting any better and I think now we wish we stayed on the prilosec. Hopefully he gets better soon though. Pretty much everyone has told us that the reflux usually goes away at 3 months so we only have a couple more weeks if so.

He has bonded quite well with both of us, and while I dont have a "mother's touch" he does enjoy bouncing around with me and even came into work with me for a couple hours one day last week which I think he thoroughly enjoyed.

In other news, Kt starts school this Tuesday. It should be interesting. Logan has drank a couple bottles from me but always in the morning. In the evening he is very adamant about breast feeding and can make quite a fuss about it too. Hopefully all goes well, and KT only has class one evening a week so that should be bearable.

My big inspection is the week after next so we have been busy with that. It'll be nice when its over and we can get back to playing and training for this summer. Last year a good friend and teammate of mine did a rotation with me in Yosemite. We havent stopped talking about it and are planning on doing another 2 weeks in Yosemite this fall again. Hopefully Kathy, KT's mom, will be able to come out and watch Logan for a couple hours during the daytime so we can get out and climb and hike again. It was such a blast last time, and I am sure Logan is gonna love Yosemite someday.

Anyway, here are some recent pics for everyone to enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment