Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring is in the air!!!





Hello Everyone,

Well not much time here as usual. It seems to be an on going trend here lately, but we are all doing well here and have been busy traveling. A little over a week ago the 3 of us flew to Albuquerque for Lisa's wedding (my youngest sister). It was awesome and Lisa dazzled us all that evening. We will try and get some pics up from the grandparents when we can. It was a blast hanging out with the family and seeing new sites. It was Kt's first time to New Mexico so another State crossed off the list for her. It was my ol' stomping grounds for me so it was great to see some of my fav places to eat and see. We took the tram to the top of the Sandia's and it was Logan's first epic ride to Altitude and into some bitter cold wind. He liked it though and the views were incredible as usual.
Logan also got his first swim in the pool too. I don't think it will be long before he is doggy paddling and doing underwaters. He didn't show much expression so we will take that as a plus.
After the ABQ trip I picked up my old friend and headed up to Lake Tahoe for a medical course. The classes were excellent and by far the best refresher ever. Besides the informative lectures I got some skiing, snow mobiling and xc skiing in. Katie and Logan came up half way through the week and spent my birthday with me. Logan didn't sleep very well up there, but he slept almost 10 hrs when we got home. Katie caught up on her sleep then too.
This week we're back at the grinding stone with school work and office work for me.
Anyway, I'm off to watch the lil man again.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment