Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Movie Time!

Ok, here is my first attempt to upload a movie on to the blog, hopefully it works. We had dinner with Grandma Lynda and Grandpa Bob tonight and we took some video of Logan playing around. He kept us entertained the whole evening! He found a new favorite toy! Thanks for the delicious food and good company!


Logan also wanted to demonstrate how awesome he is at rolling around on the ground, so here is some footage of that!



Logan also got a really sweet gift from my friend Megan, but I will post pics of that tomorrow because Logan is in bed and I want him in the pictures. So more to follow in the exciting life of Logan!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. I just posted a comment, but not sure where it ended up. Good job posting the video segments; I hope Sean can view them. Logan is such a cute little boy, and we enjoyed our time with both of you last night! I enjoyed viewing the other photos of Logan's Minnesota visit, too. Grandma Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, you look great! He is getting so big and even cuter, if that's possible! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete