Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!!






Hello Everyone,

Well I made it back safely and am back home with Logan and KT now. It feels SOO good. Thank you all for the support and well wishes. It's been a long 3 months to say the least....
I got back to the States on the 2nd after spending 2 days in Kyrgyzstan, Romania and Ireland. The 3rd I traveled back to CA to in-process and then jumped on a buddy pass that I got from Heidi and Rick.... Thanks guys.
I even had a greeting party at the gate which made the welcome back that much more memorable. One of the biggest worries when I left was that Logan wouldn't remember me when I got back, but I was surprised by a big smile and a hug when he saw me. We've been best buds since then, although he definitely is a "momma's boy" and never her lets out of his sights and watches her every move when he's not in her arms.
The next day, the 4th, we headed up to the cabin for the holiday weekend. Logan had a blast in the water and enjoyed himself outside in the sun and on the boat. Here are a few pics.....
I hope everyone was able to enjoy the holiday weekend.
Kt and I are planning on spending a couple weeks back here in MN before I head back to CA. I have 3 weeks off, of which probably one week will be spent driving the car back home.
Thanks again for all the support. Kt and I greatly appreciated everything!!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment