Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome back everyone, Well it is already fall and there is a distinct nip in the air, colds are going around and the tea kettle is whistling. Logan is almost 2 now. Less than one month away to be exact. Our trip to MN went well. It was too short for me (Sean) but Katie and Logan had a good time I think. It was nice to see nearly everyone. We are settling into normal life again back here. I head out for a week trip to Southern Arizona tomorrow morning. I am looking forward to it being my last trip till hopefully well after baby #2 comes. It's been raining here already, about a month ahead of time. There was already a winter storm warning for the Sierras this last week and it dumped almost 2 ft of snow. Hope its another record snowfall year again myself. Logan got a haircut before he came back out here so he is sporting the "grown up boy look" these days. He's also a little chatterbug complete with 3-4 word phrases now like "drink app (apple) juice" "going truck drive" and "going ride bike." Here are a few of the latest pics; you will have to wait for Katie to post the big boy looks pics as I only have the long-haired-surfer, grungy-climber, hockey-player, watch-me-shake-my-hair poses that I liked so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment