Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Trip to Minnesota!

Hello all! We have been busy bees here getting our house fixed up the way we want and still getting fun time in with the kiddos. Right now Sean is working on getting a sprinkler system working in the backyard so we can sod, and I am still trying to decorate the house a bit. I just made a door window curtain and some throw pillows. We also just bought a large area rug for the living room. Exciting stuff people! Lol, I guess when you are a new home owner it is!  Sean recently had a work trip to go on, so the kids and I decided to take a last minute trip to Minnesota. It was perfect timing with the birth of my sister's baby and some birthdays, so I thought I'd brave flying on my own with the kids. Yikes. It was hard work, but we made it both ways in one piece.  Here are some of the fun photos we took......


Hanging out in the humid weather with Grandpa!


I caught my first fish up at the cabin!

We went to see the Dinosaurs at the Minnesota zoo with a bunch of my awesome cousins!

Molly, Adam, and Cameron welcomed baby Carson!

Allison came over to hang out for a bit before she flew back to Cali!

Cam and Logan in a fire truck at Strawberry Fest.

Logan with a frog over at "Noah's House."

Miss Evelyn learns to roll over!

Next on the agenda is we are heading up to Lake Tahoe in a few days for the Fourth of July festivities they have there. For a few years now the 129th has provided entertainment for the public by jumping into the lake from the C-130s and helicopters. Sean is jumping, so it should be a good show! We are also going to try to head to Minnesota AGAIN the following week so we can attend a wedding. Busy summer, can't believe we are into July already. Off to bed, much love to you all!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment