Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Madness...wait, it's April

Hello all,
  As usual, it's been a while since the last blog post. Sorry, but as usual, thinks have been a bit hectic. As most of you know, Sean has left on his deployment, and we are trying to get into a normal routine. Things are going pretty well so far. The weather here has been fabulous so the kids get outside to play a lot. Logan got a pedal bike with training wheels, so he is learning to ride that. Today we went for a run/bike ride in the vineyards and he rode his bike 2 miles! He also started swimming lessons, which he really enjoys. He passed his first class (preschool 1) which mainly tests if they can put their face in the water, do a front float with help, and have water poured over their heads. I am debating putting him in a gymnastics class too. I think he would really enjoy it, and keeping busy will be the best for us until Sean gets home, I think.

Evelyn is getting so big! She will be 15 months soon and is an energetic little sweetheart. She loves watching Logan, following him around, and doing the same things as him. She loves animal books and making the animal noises. Most of all, she loves being outside and exploring. If she hears a door open, she bee-lines it to try to escape outside.

I have been trying to get a good start on my paper. I found a good babysitter that I have coming a few times a week while I get away to the library to do some work. So far it's going well, but we are only a week into it. We made a long chain of construction paper, one chain for everyday Sean will be gone. I think Logan can visualize when daddy is coming home. It's a long chain =(. I know it could be much longer, so trying to count our blessings. He should be back at the beginning of June, and we are planning to make a trip to MN after he gets back sometimes. Possibly over the fourth of July.

Soooooo, if anyone wants to come out and hang out with us, we would love some company!!!! We have a spare room!
Here are some cute pics and vids of the kiddos.

 Easter Egg hunting in the neighborhood.
 An avocado tree the kids and I planted in the back yard.
 Evelyn and Mommy
 Evelyn and Logan playing out back
Short video of Logan at swimming lessons

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Love it all. Your kids are the best. A visit...hm...let me consider it. :)

    ReplyDelete