Monday, April 13, 2009

as the rollercoaster turns...


Well, in possibly the most bizarre news yet, peanut is already raising havoc and becoming a hellian with his ol' man and momma. Turns out after some tragic news a little critter is still thumping away inside KT.

For all that need filling in, a couple weeks ago we were informed that we had a miscarriage. Somberly we waited almost two weeks only to find out when KT went back for the mandatory follow-up that there were originally twins hiding. Unfortunately, one of them did indeed miscarry. How this eluded everyone included the doctors is beyond us all. Merrily we are still celebrating our newest arrival to-be.

However, peanut or maybe the other peanut, is still alive and growing like no other. YAY, were gonna have a baby afterall. A strong heartbeat and all....

So yeah, I'm so gonna make that kid pay someday. Now I know what my parents went through for 5 years... maybe it was 10 years.... ok, ok, so 36 years.
Anyway, as the words fall into the screen here in lovely Missouri, Peanut, Katie, and Toulie hold the fort down until my return... not soon enough.

And YAY for Peanut. I'm sure there are still some tricks up his/her sleeves as KT and I are try to relish the fortuitous news.

me and KT!!!

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!! to be sure. Wow! I'm in tears of joy; that is great news. I'm so happy for all of you that you still have one baby to look forward to. YAY for Peanut! She's a survivor! :)

    I would also add, these have been 36 WONDERFULLY rich, exciting years with you, Sean! I never regretted a moment! You were always full of surprises, and indeed still are!

    Love you all, Mom XO XO XO XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are glad to hear everything is doing better now...take care guys and we miss you

    ReplyDelete