Monday, April 27, 2009

We've Got a Swimmer!!





This morning Sean and I went to see the doc. We got to do another ultrasound and this time the baby was moving around....a lot! It was really cool to see. Sean even said he saw the little one doing some scissor kicks with its legs! How fun! That little thing will probably be kicking the crap out of me in a few weeks if it's already moving around so much! Its little bro or sis has been absorbed by my body, so peanut is alone again. A lot of people were wondering what was going to happen. Also, peanut is 36mm long, so that makes us 10 weeks and 2 days! So that was a great start to our day.
I have been feeling great this week. Last week I felt pretty sick. Unfortunately I have been plagued with really bad headaches at least once a week, hopefully these die down with time.
Not a whole lot else going on in the Kirsch household. I am trying to get everything finished for school that ends in a couple weeks. Sean is busy working and watching the Stanley Cup Playoffs. We will be cheering for the Sharks tonight!! Hope everyone else is well. Love you all!
KT

3 comments:

  1. Yah! Looks great and I'm glad you're feeling a little better this week. Go peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. Sounds like peanuts feeling pretty good too. She's getting ready for a tri-athalon! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute....Go peanut go!!! :)
    Tamara & Eddie

    ReplyDelete