Sunday, May 3, 2009



Hello everyone! Here is a pic of Sean and I at the Jelly Belly factory, just thought I'd share a fun picture.
So I am posting because I wanted to tell you all something cool! So at Sean's work they have a portable ultrasound machine (of course)! He brought it home the other day and we tried it out tonight to see if it worked. It was so awesome! We got to see the baby chillin in my belly. Actually, it wasn't really chillin', it was moving around like crazy again! We could definitely see the arms and legs moving and even a side profile with the little nose! It was sooooo awesome. I wish we could look everyday! Unfortunately the machine is worth like 100 grand so we can't keep it. We will definitely grab it again though for when Lynda and Bob come out to visit in two weeks, and they will get to see their little grandson/daughter for the first time!! How exciting! So, that's about all for this post. I go to see the doctor again on May 25th, so no doctor news yet or anything, but peanut is definitely hanging out in belly! Have a good night everyone!
Love,
KT and Sean

4 comments:

  1. That is soooo cool! What an awesome perk! I'm so thrilled for you guys. Take care Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! That is just too cool. Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to know you guys are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay!! I am excited to see little Peanut - even through the looking glass. :) See y'all soon! Mom (Lynda)

    ReplyDelete