Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Peanut's hot new furniture

Once again we are back with some brand new pics straight off the press. Here is a pic of the new crib/changing station. I believe this is for changing from Peanut's warm-up suit (thanks to my awesome Sis) like the Wild outfit to his actual jersey come game time. I could be wrong though. Maybe its for changing into his running outfits when the running stroller comes next spring.
Anyway, after the game he will be able to kick back and chill with Momma on his new high speed, low drag glider complete with a legs-up matching ottoman.



In other news, KT started school this week and is fortunate enough to be able to ride the lite-rail to class. There's a park n ride about a block away from the house right next to a guard shack on base here. So yay, she doesnt have to drive this semester.
I'm off on another trip on Saturday for work. I think it will be one of my last until Peanut kicks his way outta the womb. This trip is to Florida where we will get tazed/pepper sprayed and smash some cars up.

Well, thats all there is to mention right now. Toulie's chomping at the chair for me to play with her so before she upgrades to my leg I'm gonna sign off until next time.


S

4 comments:

  1. Cool stuff! Sean you're so funny. I love how Toulie is in the top picture scoping out all the new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Nice baby furniture!! Crib bed and changing table both are so pretty and useful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie!
    Nice baby furniture - I bet you'll especially love the glider with ottoman. Glad to hear everything is going well. You look fantastic! Miss you at the rink. Take care,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find huge collection of Apartment furniture from casamodern.

    ReplyDelete