Sunday, September 20, 2009

20 Sept 09

Aahh Yes,

It is that time again. Just what everyone has been waiting for... more Pictures. YAY
And yep, hot off the press are the new styling views of Peanut's latest and greatest commodities and toys that make his room the coveted sanctuary. Complete with Ghani pillows, black bears from Canada, 18 wheelers from Missouri.... Missouri? (Ok maybe the only good thing that came outta Missouri...) and last but not least the incredible fuzzy lions and turtles on the wall.
Ok, enough with the jabber, here they are






Kt, continues to amaze me with how much one can suffer with a smile on her face. Let me just tell you that there is no way in the world I could ever manage nor endure the discomfort that girl is going through and has gone through already. Between the back pain, belly pain, sore feet and constant tossing and turning all night long, I would've given up long ago. On top of all that she has taken up swimming, a new hobby, in the absence of running to keep herself in shape. Its literally right across the street from our garage which makes it easy and efficient for us. How she swims with a big drum her in belly, I have no idea, but somehow every time I look up she's on the other end of the pool still kicking along. Who knows what peanut thinks. Hes prolly already finning like there's no tomorrow worrying about sharks like his old man even though its just a pool.

She's doing good though and hanging in there putting up with me being home for more than a week in a row now. I'll prolly get the boot come tomorrow morning even though its feeling pretty nice not living out of a suitcase again. I have a night freefall jump tomorrow which should be fun. Highway 101 on one side and the bay on the other with blimp hangars on either side.... :)
Might try to get a video of it and if I do I will post it then. Until then.....



S

No comments:

Post a Comment