Saturday, September 26, 2009

32 Weeks


Hello everyone! Here I am at 32 weeks along, today!! Sean is in Yosemite climbing so I had to take a picture of myself with my phone. He will be back home tomorrow. I have just been spending a lazy weekend here with the dog. It has been pretty hot, so I haven't been real motivated to do much outside. I went and saw the movie "Fame" last night with Amy Jo. It was alright, I think I'd suggest waiting to rent it. It was fun to get out of the house though, in less than two months its not going to be so easy to go see movies, so I've got to get out now, right?! Here is what we have going on in the future:
Next weekend is family day at Moffett Field, so we will be hanging out on base and having a picnic with all the military families. Hopefully the guys will do some cool demonstrations for us. One year they did stuff with the helicopters. They also usually do spouse flights. I would love to get a ride on pave hawk helicopter, but they will not be letting ladies with baby bumps on those things! Darnit! Maybe next year. The guys hate family day because they are "required" to go to it, but the picnic is fun.
The weekend after that, we are heading down to San Diego for my friend Christen's wedding! I am a bridesmaid in the wedding, so that is exciting. The wedding is actually in La Jolla, a beautiful little (expensive) town. As of right now, my dress fits me perfectly, so let's hope that lasts for two more weeks. I'm sure pictures will be posted of that when it comes. We have to drive 7 hours down there, so we might try to split it into two days so that I am not miserable.
My friends here are having a baby shower for me on Nov. 1, so I am pretty excited about that! Its going to be at the clubhouse here on base, so all I have to do is walk across the street! Nice!
Then on November 7th, we are taking a tour of the hospital I will be giving birth in! Crazy! I have already been there once to visit a friend and it is really nice. Many people have told me that it is a great hospital to give birth in. Then soon after that, our baby boy will be here and our lives will be changed forever! I am so excited! Anyway, that is it for now. Going to get a little more school work done....I know, on a Saturday. I am boring. Miss everyone tons!
Love,
KT

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the scoop on what you're up to! Have fun at all these big events. Miss you!
    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to read the news and happenings. Katie, your baby bump is sure growing, and you're still cute!! So is the nursery. Peanut will love it, I'm sure.

    Wow, swimming! Good for you. That's a great activity. Peanut will probably love the water, too.

    Thanks for the updates and the photos. Have fun at the picnic and baby shower! I'm glad you have good friends out there, too.
    Love,
    Grandma Lynda

    ReplyDelete