Monday, December 28, 2009

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas everyone!!!






Well, I know its a bit late, but finally got the pics on the computer uploaded of Logan's first Christmas festivities. It was a really fun time and we have thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone again. It's gonna be hard to head back home. I'm sure Logan is already looking forward to the summer back here. I know Kt is and I will be after my overseas vacation.
Congrats to Molly and Adam on their new little Christmas arrival too. Logan now has a cousin on the Hawkinson side too. They will be great pals, I'm sure.
So tomorrow we endure the flight back home. Coming out here was incredibly easy and much less stressful than we anticipated. Logan slept almost the entire time and didnt cry once on the plane. Tomorrow, however, the security settings may be a bit stricter so hopefully its not too painful of a day. On top of that we will be bringing all of the great presents from everyone.
We are looking forward to getting back on a schedule and Logan sleeping in his crib setup again though. His reflux seems worse here although I'm sure he really appreciates always being held in someone's arms during the day time.
I think he also had a blast being in his first blizzard too. He even had "frosty the Snowman" made for him by his daddy right out the back door. Maybe next year he will be on a pair of skates zipping around.... haha
Anyway, as always, here are some more pics of our Christmas Vacation....

Although Logan cant quite say daddy just yet, maybe six months from now, he can track us with his eyes, smile and lift his head up for a few seconds unassisted. He also loves to kick and swing his legs and arms around all the time. I will try to get a video uploaded if I can figure out how....


Katie, Sean, Logan and Toulie (enjoying Christmas in at Auntie Amy Jos' place)

No comments:

Post a Comment