Sunday, May 1, 2011

Logan talking

Hello! Look at my new summer outfit!
Please don't post this pic, mom.

Above were some pics from yesterday. He needs another haircut again, right? Sean won't let me get him one. That little bathing suit he has on is supposed to be a swim diaper, and let us tell you from experience, it does not contain poo 100%. Grr..... Below is a video of Logan talking. He is saying so many words now and is quite the smart little bugger! It's been so nice here lately that we brought out his little blow-up pool and he even has started to say his version of swimming "schwimng." It's really cute. His black eye is healing nicely and almost gone. He is actually getting another tooth in, which will make 13 teeth!

Logan will be 18 months old on May 6th. Where has the time gone? We have a Dr. appt. that day too. He's been hanging around 21 pounds for a while now, so we will see what the doctor says. He's just a skinny little man! Hmmm....throughout the day Logan does hilarious stuff and I always think to myself that I'm going to write it down on the blog, and now that I'm blogging, I have a blank head. Oh well. Enjoy this super cute video-and make sure to watch it to the end. He says his favorite word..... ("no").


No comments:

Post a Comment