Friday, November 20, 2009

2 Weeks

So another week has come and gone. Logan is now two weeks old and growing. The dr saw him for his two week appt and he needed to gain 8oz in 8 days. Well, KT won the "how much will he weigh?" bet. He is now 6lbs 11oz. For a minute there he was 6lbs 12oz but after we removed his wet diaper he dropped an ounce. My guess was 6lbs 9oz; both of us believed in Logan that he could exceed the expectations of the Dr and sure enough he did. Gotta be from my side of the family eh? haha just kidding...
I'm on my last week of work this week too. Bummer. At least next week is a short week with Thanksgiving.
After that though I will be gone for the week down at Fort Hunter Liggett helping out on some upgrades and spin-up training...
Yikes.
Katie is doing pretty well though. She's coming down with a cold right now which sucks, but hopefully she'll be over it soon with my super awesome hot chocolate...
Today is rainy and cold. I think its the first big winter storm of the year. Supposed to be up to a foot of snow in the mountains... yay!!!

We have been slipping a bit lately with taking more pics, so will get some new ones on the blog asap. Until then check back often


Katie, Logan, Sean and Toulie

No comments:

Post a Comment