Friday, May 14, 2010

Logan's Six month physical



Hi All,
I realized I didn't update about Logan's 6 month physical. The doctor here said he looked great and was carrying on how a 6 month old should. He weight 15 lbs 11 oz (16th percentile), he was 28" tall (91st percentile) and his head was 50th percentile still. He is still a little bean pole and takes right after his dad. He is getting two teeth in at once, which has not been good for sleep. My little babe that used to sleep through the night no longer does. It doesn't seem to dampen his spirits during the day though, luckily. He can also sit by himself now too. He is still a little unpredictable because he doesn't know how to catch himself if he falls, so we still have to sit right by him at all times. Here are some recent pics.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a sweet little guy Katie! I love watching him grow through your blog. I don't know if you've tried them yet, but the homeopathic teething tablets have worked well for Tyler and keep him sleeping through the night. I hope you are getting some rest. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Katie!! He is such a cute little boy and fun to be with! Glad you could come over. Your posting of the video segments worked very well, and I enjoyed the other photos of Logan's Minnesota visit so far, too. Grandma Lynda

    ReplyDelete