Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's up?

Hi Everyone,
I did realize that I was posting a bunch of pics but not really writing much. I post the pics because they are easier and faster for Sean to view. As you can see we are having a good time in Minnesota. Logan is growing and thriving and such a happy baby. Well, as happy as one can be with two teeth coming in!! They are still bothering him a bit, or maybe there are new ones coming in? You can never tell until they pop their little heads through the gums. He does not crawl yet and doesn't like being on his stomach, so I think it will be a little while. He is eating baby fruits and veggies now, and also some baby yogurt. He likes to drink from his sippy cup too, which is nice, because we need to keep that boy hydrated in this Minnesota heat and humidity.
Sean is doing as well as can be out there in the sand box. He misses Logan terribly and after seeing the new portraits, he feels like he is missing out on a lot. Unfortunately this is the life of the military family, but I am taking a bunch of pictures so that he can see as much of Logan's growing and new experiences as possible. We are so proud of him and miss him a lot too. When he gets back he will be able to go to the cabin, go fishing, and play with Logan to his heart's desire!
Logan and I have started running in the mornings (Logan in the jogger, duh!). The mornings here are beautiful and remind me of our California days (before it gets too hot). It makes me miss home a bit. I am really glad we are here though, as we are getting so much love and support from family. My friend Amy Jo is hopefully going to come out here to MN for a visit at the end of June. I am realllllly excited for that. She is my BFF and I miss her terribly!
Anyway, that's about it for now. Wishing everyone a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!! We miss you too. You are probably at the lake house this weekend so have fun. And Kathy Garel had her baby Bevan drove to work to call from the phone to let Jacob know. The baby is healthy she said. Miss you again and that is so cool that Logan can drink out of a sippy cup.

    ReplyDelete