Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Hi Everyone!! So this weekend we went to the cabin. It was pretty fun and pretty nice weather. Sunday the weather wasn't the greatest, but that was ok. Saturday we hung out with Molly and Adam and Cameron at the cabin with grandpa and grandma Hawkinson. I didn't get any pics of that, but Molly did, so maybe they will be on facebook.
Sunday, Logan and I headed over to the Waldbillig cabin in Richmond to visit Megan and Nick and his parents. We had a fun time chatting like old times. Again, no pictures, but maybe Megan will send me the ones of Logan on a cool tire swing.
Monday it was nice again so we snuck in a boat ride before heading back to the cities. We also ran across the backyard to hang out with Sean's side of the family too! What an awesome weekend!! Here are a few pics.

Toulie tried on Logan's hat because she was so hot. It didn't really fit.

Here's me and mom. She is smiling weird because we had to take about ten photos to get me smiling at the camera, but when I do smile, gosh I'm cute!
Can you see my toofers? Don't you like my sweet hat? It came from team Zwebs. Miss you guys!
After a long day at the lake, this is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment