Monday, June 22, 2009

18 Week Check Up

Hello Everyone,
Sean headed to British Columbia yesterday so I had to head to my check up alone. It went totally fine. The doc just measured the belly and we listened to the heartbeat on the doppler. It was 150 bpm, which is normal. The baby was moving around quite a bit as the doc kept having to move the device to keep hearing the heartbeat. Sounds like the baby takes after Sean and can't sit still for three seconds. Haha.
Next Monday we have our big ultrasound when we will hopefully find out the sex. I really hope baby doesn't have any tricks up his/her sleeves to prevent us from knowing....I like to be prepared. =) So we will for sure have a big update then, and perhaps even a pic of my belly. It is just starting to take some shape and grow. I hope everyone is having a nice week. Talk to you soon!
KT

No comments:

Post a Comment