Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yup, Its offiicial... Peanut is a Mini Man

Monkey #3 is on his way the end of November. I know, I know, trust me, I think its really crazy too. Me of all people... a little critter of my own. Its pretty scary seeing as I have yet to grow up myself. Katie has a hard enough time trying to keep track of myself, much less a lil' MiniMe. If Peanut is anything like I was when I was a wee lil guy, I can only feel how much she is in for. Hold on tight!!!

Actually, we even went shopping today for some outfits for Peanut. I am sure everyone will be surprised with the theme we chose. Here are a few pics of mama's baby belly, and some outfits.

The doc said everything looked really good and Peanut was only one day off of the scheduled delivery date based on his measurements. So thats good news. YAY!!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, pararescue baby! So cute! Katie, you look fantastic as usual. I am so excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable: Katie, the outfits and Peanut. Pregnancy looks good on you, Katie! Sean, you were an awesome kid; don't be so hard on yourself. You were a happy, smiley baby and a great little boy, too! Active and adventurous, to be sure, but always happy with a good attitude. Peanut will do very well indeed if he follows in your footsteps! (You may have to run to keep up, though!) :)
    I'm so happy for all of you and looking forward to seeing you later this week.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete