Tuesday, June 23, 2009

U/S reschedule

So I just got a call from the hospital and they had to reschedule my ultrasound. At first I was very disappointed because she was trying to get me to do it a week later, but there were barely any times available. So we settled for Tuesday June 30th at 9:45 am. Don't ask me why she started off telling me dates a week later. I am sooo excited for this ultrasound I really didn't want to have to wait a week longer. Anyway, so now we have to wait one more day longer, not too bad. Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Oh yea, another week would have been just too much! lol. The suspense is killing us! I can imagine it must really be killing you! Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another 24 hours???? UGH! I want to go shopping already....

    ReplyDelete