Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Easter Mission


Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful Easter weekend so far. As some of you know, Sean is on a rescue mission right now. He left early on Thursday and probably won't be home until Monday. You can go here to read about it and see some pics http://www.129rqw.ang.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123198200. I was very nervous because I knew he would be jumping out of the C-130 (coast guard airplane) at night, into the dark ocean. But those guys are so good at what they do, they made it to the sailboat safely and stabilized their patient. Now how many people get to say they saved someone's life on Easter weekend? I am so proud to have such a selfless husband.
So what are Logan and I going to do all by our lonesome?? Don't worry, we won't be alone. We are going up to Sacramento to celebrate with the Harts (Bevan's dad and step-mom). It seems like every time I am alone out here and there is some big holiday, either Amy Jo's or Bevan's, (or both) take me under their wing. They are so awesome and I love them all like my own family. I will dearly miss spending Easter at home with my family though, I always loved my mom's cooking and watching the 10 Commandments (with Charleton Heston) with my dad.
Anyway, we are heading out soon, just wanted to send a little update your way.
Hugs,
Katie and Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment