Monday, April 26, 2010

Minnesota





Hello all! Well, we made it to Minnesota and have been having a fun time. Sean left almost a week ago and we miss him a lot. Logan and I are just trying to get a new routine down now that we are here. It's been tough but its really nice to have family around. I have been hanging out with Molly and Cameron a lot. It's fun watching the babies together. We also had a fun time at Erik's (Sean's brother) having a little gathering for Sean and then Cayden's birthday party. I have been able to talk to Sean quite a bit, which is nice, but they haven't started working yet, so I'm sure he'll get busier in the passing days. Skype doesn't work all that well. We got it to work a little bit today as we could hear each other but the video is extremely slow. It is better than nothing though.
Now I am trying to get my paper done for my class which has proved extremely hard but hopefully I will get a handle on it soon. We are looking forward to spending time with family and friends and going up to the lake. Thank you everyone for the love and support during Sean's deployment. Make sure to send Sean emails as he can read them and would love to hear from people. I also have an address for him if you'd like to send him anything. That's all for now! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment