Thursday, April 29, 2010





Hey all, I will probably be putting a lot of pictures on here because it is easier for Sean to see the pics on here than to download the ones I send him as he has a slower connection. So here are a few. Logan was getting a bath in the sink. We don't have a bathtub for him here, so the sink it was. He didn't seem to mind. Logan's new shades also came in the mail yesterday so we had a little fashion show for daddy. And the dogs were feeling a little frisky this morning and wanted to play with Logan. That is about it for now, Logan had a lot of fun last night at the Mall of America cheering Sara on (she was trying out for Vikings Cheerleading). Cousin Cameron and auntie Molly came and we had a good time as many of my friends were there as well. I didn't get any pics of that, but I think my friends might have. Take care everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment