Friday, April 9, 2010

MN bound





Hello Everyone,

Well the time is nearing soon for us to make the eastward voyage again. Erik is flying out on Monday to help me drive back and then KT and Logan are flying in on wednesday. Toulie will be coming with me and Erik.
Thanks for all the well wishes and support on my latest mission. It was an awesome mission and knowing the guy wouldn't have made it had we not gone is a good feeling. We literally worked to save his life until the ER door opened and we passed him off. I heard he is doing well and recovering though so that's good news. I'll have to write more someday about it. I guess that's just one of the reasons I do this job; so hopefully Logan has someone to look up to and admire someday...
Anyway, here are some recent pics of the greatest thing that ever happened to KT and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment